How we will perform the integration of different disciplines involved in MUSELS?
In order to achieve the proposed goals our work will be divided into five focuses and procedures:
- Identifying key environmental and socio-economic drivers
- The implementation of a coastal monitoring for environmental drivers by using sensor technology, in order to link the environmental history and physiological resilience of organisms in shellfish farming
- The implementation of micro/mesocosm facilities for experimental manipulation of key global MED’s
- Assess and rank main vulnerabilities and adaptive strategies
- The development of innovation capacities to deal with local and global drivers of change